Learn to Take Control of Your Life Through an In-Depth Understanding of Motivation
This book is a self-help manual and a rigorous analysis of the psychology of motivation. It will teach you to stop procrastinating, kick your addictions, circumvent laziness, take control of your actions, and achieve your goals, by thoroughly understanding the way your mind works. In it, you’ll learn:
Included are two books to help you cure procrastination:
- Time Management Strategies: Learn How to Stop Procrastination and Master Productivity Hacks to Gain Self-Confidence, Self-Discipline Hacks for Leadership Habit Stacking & Greater Joy in Life
- Stress Management For Life: Manage Your Stress and Social Anxiety, Overcome Your Depression and Addiction for Mental Peace and Improving Relationships, Practicing Minimalism and Meditation
This book provides you with the simple solution: Develop an “anti-procrastination mindset” where you take action on a daily basis and NEVER get overwhelmed by your to-do list.
Inside you will learn how to:
- Single-handle your way to overcoming the overwhelm.
- Identify what’s REALLY important in your life and then happily ignore everything else.
- Say “NO” to pointless tasks without angering your boss, friends or loved ones.
- Start your day by completing your most important projects.
- Take action on a task – even when you’re not in the mood to do it.
- Break down VERY challenging projects into an easy-to-follow blueprint.
- Organize your life so you’re not buried in paperwork or your to-do list.
- Complete daily tasks, quickly and easily with a simple time-management technique.
- Get motivated when you don’t feel like working on a goal.
This is a practical, tested program to overcome procrastination by achieving set goals, managing time, enlisting support, and handling stress.
There is no guesswork involved in crushing procrastination and creating the life you’ve always wanted. An infinitely better life can be achieved by taking small, actionable steps consistently over time, and this has already been proven many times over. There’s no need to reinvent the wheel.