Tiger’s Eye is the most popular Gemstone Mala. Tiger’s Eye (Tiger Eye) is a stone of protection that is also very grounding. It enhances integrity, willpower, practicality and correct use of power. It is a stone that enhances good luck, and brings prosperity, often in the form of money. Tiger’s eye is also a very protective stone which is especially protective during travel. It can also help one see clearly without illusion. Tiger’s eye brings a special boost to the solar plexus chakra and to one’s personal power. In gem lore, this stone is believed to enhance confidence, focus the mind, and enable the user to see clearly without illusion. Tigers Eye is a type of Crystal which has Yellow and Black stripes on its surface like the skin of a Tiger. Astrologically it is a sub stone for planets Jupiter and Ketu. Tiger Eye encourages your passion for life to blossom and stimulates your willpower and the desire for success. Perhaps that is why Tiger’s Eye is the favorite gemstone of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Total number of beads 108+1, Mala has been made in traditional Indian style. THE MALA HAS BEEN ENERGIZED WITH MANTRAS TO GIVE BEST RESULTS.
- The Mala is considered sacred and need to be treated with respect and care.
- They will naturally turn darker with your own body oil.. this is the desired effect as they will grow stronger.
- Wash them occasionally to remove dirt and dust.
- Keep in a place of sanctity.
- BLESSED & ENERGIZED-A POWER STONE