Popular Methods of Use:
1) Refreshing Air Filter
Add together equal parts water and Lavender into a small spray bottle, filling it about 1/4 of the way. Spray the entirety of the bottle’s contents onto your home’s air-conditioning unit intake filter.
2) All-purpose Cleaner
Add 2 drops Lemongrass and 3 drops Tea Tree to a small spray bottle. Spritz onto countertops to disinfect and clean while leaving behind a pleasant scent.
3) Eliminate Mold
Add Tea Tree oil to your diffuser to get rid of mold and similar pathogens in the air. Apply 3-5 drops of Tea Tree oil to a cloth to treat small mold and mildew spots.
CLOTHING AND FURNITURE
(1) Sports Gear
If your kids play sports, add two drops each of tea tree oil and Lemongrass Essential Oil to one quart of warm water; next add four tablespoons of baking soda and mix. Use to clean ripe jerseys, cleats and sports gear.
(2) No More Shoe Smell
Remove the soles of your shoes, wash them, and then add 3 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil to them before putting them back into the shoe.
(3) Freshen Furniture
Mix 4-5 drops Lavender with ½ cup baking soda.
Sprinkle onto couch cushions and vacuum it all up.
(1) Concentration Blend
Diffuse 5 drops Rosemary, 4 drops Lemongrass and 2 drops Peppermint just before getting to work.
(2) Stop Panic
Diffuse 2 drops Lavender with 1 drop Peppermint. The calming and soothing effects of this blend are not to be underestimated.
1. It’s best to avoid using essential oils to massage or soak in the first few months of your pregnancy, as some essential oils can cause menstruation.
2. Please do not expose yourself to strong sunlight within 8 hours after using.
3. The essential oil cannot replace medicine. Therefore, if your symptoms do not improve, please seek medical treatment. Do not use the essential oils to replace the drugs already in use.
4. Please use according to the recommended amount. Overuse may lead to opposite effects or even overburden the body.
5. Essential oils must be diluted before used unless there are other special recommendations.
6. Please avoid being directly touched by children to prevent the danger of misuse.
7. Essential oils must be stored in a sealed, dark glass bottle and placed in a cool place to avoid direct sunlight. To prolong the life of essential oils as well as ensure their efficacy.
8. Please use glass, stainless steel or ceramics containers when diluting essential oils instead of plastic, soluble or oil-painted containers.
6* Essential Oil